Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve been on a quest — some might call it “obsessive” — to find the perfect pair of work pants The winners so far have been the J.Crew Remi and this pair I stumbled upon on the Macy’s website. I wasn’t actively seeking out something with “tummy control,” but I appreciate that it gives a nice smooth look, even with an untucked shirt.
The pants are $41.59 at Macy’s (marked down from $69.50) and come in sizes 4–18. They also come in black and white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else