Gearing up for the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, or wondering when does the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale start in 2019? Early access starts July 11 2019 — sign up for our newsletter to get all our workwear advice and roundups of what to buy for work in the sale!
The below content is about the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
This post has become the runaway post (LOTS of great stuff this year, ladies!) and I’m late with Coffee Break, so let’s start with these: presenting our favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks under $200! See all of our Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 workwear picks here.
Some general notes:
- TONS of nice workwear under $100 from Eliza J, Vince Camuto, Tahari, 1901, Halogen (particularly their coats!), Boss, and if you have a very feminine style, check out CeCe’s offerings – very small offering from Max Mara but it’s lovely (including a suit I somehow missed!)
- Underwear from Natori, Wacoal, Chantelle, Hanky Panky, Spanx, Commando – its’ a great time to stock up on undies and bras!
- Tons of denim from AG, Paige, Wit & Wisdom,
- Great time to stock up on workout digs like Zella & Alo
- also lots of nice maternity wear if you’re pregnant or have a loved one who is
- Notes from the Beauty sale (where there are lots of limited edition sets that sell out pretty quickly!) (updated 7.16): this Butter London primer/top coat nail set is $19 (down from $36) and free of all the bad stuff, and I’m seriously pondering this set of Caviar Alterna haircare (here’s my review). This looks like a nice Kiehl’s Age Correcting set ($89 down from $131), as does this Clarins Super Restorative set ($159 down from $280) or this La Mer set ($330 down from $469). Good basics: this Eve Lom cleanse set ($60 down from $90) or this collection of MAC Idols lipsticks ($32). (Already sold out: gift sets from Lancer, Sunday Riley, and Living Proof.)
Readers, have you found anything great yet in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year? There are a TON of great dresses under $100 (particularly Eliza J) and blazers, and we’re also in the midst of rounding up suits, old favorites, plus size picks, and more.I was particularly interested to note that The Skirt may be back — it feels like Halogen’s “seamed pencil skirt” disappeared for a few years after readers were disappointed by the style changes to it. This year it’s just black and camel, but I’ll be very interested to hear whether people are happy with it!
Workwear Under $200 in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Pictured above, $52-$64: tie neck blouse (lots of similar) / ruffle neck blouse (also long sleeves and plus sizes) / stripe blazer / wide leg pants (and 2 prints; petites also) / side slit pencil skirt (and possibly the return of The Skirt?)
Readers, what are your favorite picks under $200 from the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? What are your favorites in general from the sale? What was your first purchase — and what did you already have problems buying? (I had to refresh my browser about 15 times to buy the skincare set I mentioned this morning!)
Click these pictures for links to our posts on plus-size picks in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, as well as our posts on part 2 of the best workwear in the NAS!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!