Oooh: I’ve been shopping the Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale all day, picking the best workwear for you guys — and there are some great deals in there. The selection is great among the usual suspects like Classiques Entier, Halogen, French Connection, Vince Camuto, Adrianna Papell (try this dress, this dress, this dress, or this dress). On the higher end, check out the sale selection from Ted Baker London, Vince, Equipment, and Theory (especially this lucky size L dress).
Some particular workwear favorites from the Nordstrom Fall Clearance sale, below…
Wow: big sales on Halogen suits that I didn’t see yesterday (whether because I missed them or they weren’t there, I cannot say!):
- black stripe suiting – lots of sizes left in blazer, skirt, and pants, priced $41-$62
- peplum top and skirt, $41 each
- bow detail tee, $57 (was $95)
- royal blue dress, $76 (was $130 – petites also)
- navy dress, $76 (was $128) (highly rated but yes, it does look awfully short on the model)
- birds’ eye suiting – only a few lucky sizes left (10+) in the pants, but the blazer has lots of sizes left — $101-$169
- Porcelain Rose pencil skirt, $117 (was $195)
- black keyhole dress, $137 (was $229)
- silk georgette blouse, $153 (was $255)
- black notch neck dress, $327 (was $545)
- gray boy blazer, $327 (was $545)
- dot print silk dress, $537 (was $895)
Ladies, have you gotten anything you love from Nordstrom lately? Are you particularly hopeful for anything you’ve already bought today in the Nordstrom clearance sale?