2019 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — check out all our workwear advice and Nordstrom sale roundups to make the most of the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2014 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Ok! I’ve finally had time to peruse the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale for shoes and made a few notes — check out our workwear picks, and (hopefully) stay tuned for some great handbag and accessory picks, later today:
- Specific shoes that are well-rated (but for some reason spread through numerous product pages) (pictured on the top two rows below)
- Vince Camuto ‘Naureen’ Pump, was $89 now $60 (4 highly-rated colors)
- Sam Edelman ‘Noah’ Flat, was $99 now $67 (5 colors)
- Ivanka Trump Indico Pump, was $120 now $80 (13 colors available in leather, suede, and fabric!)
- Enzo Angiolini ‘Menz’ Peeptoe Pump, was $120 now $80 (2 colors, only 1 on sale) (but: know your office! peeptoes are not appropriate everywhere!)
- Sam Edelman Othello (was $130, now $87, available in 2 taupes, black, and a silver)
- Cole Haan ‘Chelsea’ Low Pump, was $298 now $150-$200 (5 highly-rated styles, multiple colors)
- Attilio Giusti Leombruni Toe Cap Ballet Flat, was $298 now $200 (5 colors on sale, lots more full price, TONS of great reviews)
- On the very casual side of things: these Toms Wedge Sandals come in a variety of styles and colors, all highly rated, most around $58
- Reader favorite brands that are well represented: Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Kate Spade, Coach, Franco Sarto, Enzo Angiolini, Sofft, Via Spiga, Vince Camuto, Attilio Giusti Leombruni, Isola, Ivanka Trump, and lots of representation from the VERY affordable and trendy line, Sole Society (most shoes now $22-$60))
Below: The first two rows are the highly-rated shoes mentioned above — lots of colors and sizes left, tons of great customer reviews — and the bottom two rows are just a few more of my picks for the office from the sale — hover over the pics for more information…