This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I was interested to notice that Ann Taylor has a ton of holiday party stuff in right now, as do the other workwear stores! I’m busy picking some of my favorites, but thought I’d ask: Is your office throwing a holiday party this year? (Did they last year?) What will it look like — all staff, or just lawyers or whatnot? Big gala party, conference room, or your boss’s home? Do you have a lot of other holiday parties to go to this year?
Some interesting trends I’m noticing while I’m going through the products available at the stores:
- Statement necklaces (for holiday parties, at least) are back in a big way, as are blingy earrings
- sequins, lace, satin, and velvet, oh my.
- Tons of velvet blazers (SO. MANY.), which I always associate as the perfect thing to wear to an all-staff holiday party.
- Tons of strappy, sparkly/shiny heels and flats
- (I mean, these pants have already sold out at Talbots!)