For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Old Navy hasn’t had conservative workwear in a few years now — they used to be a great source for really basic sheath dresses and pencil skirts, but no more.
So I was intrigued to see that they have a TON of matching suit pieces right now.
This crepe pants suit looks great, with (and is getting high ratings) in both the conservative black and navy, as well as the hot pink and mint colorways.
The wide range of sizes, as always, is a big plus — this one is available in regular sizes XS-4X, as well as petite and tall sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
These are some of our other favorite brands for affordable women’s suits…
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns