Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Office Cardigan is the unsung hero of Corporate America. It’s a warm hug when the air conditioning has reached Arctic levels or on a late night in January when you’re the last one in the office and the heat turns itself off at 9 p.m.
This oversize wool and cashmere cardigan from Vince looks like the perfect piece to keep on the back of your chair. The heather charcoal color will go with everything, but if you want to add a bit of color, it also comes in plum wine.
A more affordable version is available from Madewell; it’s organic cotton and comes in sizes XXS–XL in three colors for $128. A plus-size option comes from Lands’ End; it’s $42.95 in 1X–3X in six colors, as well as straight sizes).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!