Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
For me, fall means that I can finally liberate the tweed blazers that have been sadly hanging in the back of my closet for the last six months. I like a brightly colored tweed because it looks less stuffy, and this teal grey herringbone is a dream.
Before I buy anything, I always try to think of three things in my closet I could wear it with. For this one, I’m thinking that it would go great with a printed navy blouse and navy ankle pants, over a black sheath with some contrasting jewelry (I have a pink necklace in mind), or with jeans and a white t-shirt.
The jacket is $248 and available in sizes 00–16. Parke Blazer in Teal Grey Herringbone English Wool
A more affordable option is this herringbone blazer in three fun, bright colors (yellow, blue, and pink) at J.Crew Factory — it’s $62.50 and comes in “classic” sizes 00–24 and petite sizes 00–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)