For me, fall means that I can finally liberate the tweed blazers that have been sadly hanging in the back of my closet for the last six months. I like a brightly colored tweed because it looks less stuffy, and this teal grey herringbone is a dream.
Before I buy anything, I always try to think of three things in my closet I could wear it with. For this one, I’m thinking that it would go great with a printed navy blouse and navy ankle pants, over a black sheath with some contrasting jewelry (I have a pink necklace in mind), or with jeans and a white t-shirt.
The jacket is $248 and available in sizes 00–16. Parke Blazer in Teal Grey Herringbone English Wool
A more affordable option is this herringbone blazer in three fun, bright colors (yellow, blue, and pink) at J.Crew Factory — it’s $62.50 and comes in “classic” sizes 00–24 and petite sizes 00–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.