Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
For me, fall means that I can finally liberate the tweed blazers that have been sadly hanging in the back of my closet for the last six months. I like a brightly colored tweed because it looks less stuffy, and this teal grey herringbone is a dream.
Before I buy anything, I always try to think of three things in my closet I could wear it with. For this one, I’m thinking that it would go great with a printed navy blouse and navy ankle pants, over a black sheath with some contrasting jewelry (I have a pink necklace in mind), or with jeans and a white t-shirt.
The jacket is $248 and available in sizes 00–16. Parke Blazer in Teal Grey Herringbone English Wool
A more affordable option is this herringbone blazer in three fun, bright colors (yellow, blue, and pink) at J.Crew Factory — it’s $62.50 and comes in “classic” sizes 00–24 and petite sizes 00–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: