Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Plaid skirts invariably remind me of my high school field hockey days — in the best way possible. This gorgeous knee-length knit skirt is certainly an upgrade from my late ’90s/early 2000s polyester kilt, although I don’t know that I would have the same range of motion in this!
I would wear it with black tights and a black turtleneck for an easy office outfit, but if I were feeling a bit more daring, I might wear it with a bright yellow or green.
The skirt is $165 and comes in sizes XS–XL. (Note that it runs large.) Plaid Knit Pencil Skirt
Liverpool has a plaid knit skirt in sizes 14W–24W; it’s $79 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/22/20):
- Ann Taylor – $75 for full-price dresses!
- Lo & Sons – Warehouse sale! Prices up to 70% off!
- LOFT – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase plus 50% off wear-now styles
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Boden – 15% off plus free shipping
Reader Favorites on Sale: