Plaid skirts invariably remind me of my high school field hockey days — in the best way possible. This gorgeous knee-length knit skirt is certainly an upgrade from my late ’90s/early 2000s polyester kilt, although I don’t know that I would have the same range of motion in this!
I would wear it with black tights and a black turtleneck for an easy office outfit, but if I were feeling a bit more daring, I might wear it with a bright yellow or green.
The skirt is $165 and comes in sizes XS–XL. (Note that it runs large.) Plaid Knit Pencil Skirt
Liverpool has a plaid knit skirt in sizes 14W–24W; it’s $79 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!