Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Plaid skirts invariably remind me of my high school field hockey days — in the best way possible. This gorgeous knee-length knit skirt is certainly an upgrade from my late ’90s/early 2000s polyester kilt, although I don’t know that I would have the same range of motion in this!
I would wear it with black tights and a black turtleneck for an easy office outfit, but if I were feeling a bit more daring, I might wear it with a bright yellow or green.
The skirt is $165 and comes in sizes XS–XL. (Note that it runs large.) Plaid Knit Pencil Skirt
Liverpool has a plaid knit skirt in sizes 14W–24W; it’s $79 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off