Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I know that there are a lot of ’90s looks making a comeback these days, but I’m always more excited to see items that have more of a ’70s feel. (I wore the ’90s trends the first time around; I don’t need to do it again!)
This geometric-patterned knit midi dress is a dream come true for me. I would wear it with boots and some chunky gold jewelry to lean into the retro look. The price is eye-popping, but Oscar de la Renta doesn’t come cheap!
The dress is $2,890 and comes in sizes XS–XL. Pleated Jacquard-Knit Midi Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles