Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love the look of these “cappuccino”-colored pants from Lafayette 148 for this time of year. They’re still a neutral, but not your typical black, gray, or navy. This pair looks really polished with pintucked details, and they’re fully lined, so they’re ready for the transition to winter.
I would wear these with a black turtleneck and black bootie for a casual office day.
The pants are $448 at Saks Fifth Avenue and come in sizes 14W–24W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)