Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Yes, yes, I’m sure everyone is going to comment that they love their neutrals and have only worn beige since 2017, but: I really like this fun rainbow cardigan from FARM Rio. (Nordstrom has the pictured knee-length version for $395; Neiman Marcus has it in ankle length for the same price.) It feels fun and bright and quirky but also warm and practical in that “big slouchy cardigan” kind of way.
I thought I’d go on a little hunt for similarly bright, colorful cardigans — you can see more options below. (Some from Anthro, some from Amazon, some from UO, etc…) Oh, and there are a few more bright, happy cardigans from FARM Rio at Nordstrom as well. Oooh, and this long sweater dress in a rainbow stripe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)