Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Universal Standard is a long-standing favorite around these parts for size-inclusive basics, and this midi dress is no exception. It might be a bit casual for a more formal office, but I think it would be terrific for places on the more casual side of “business casual.” In addition to this cheery red, it comes in black and a medium blue.
It’s also a part of Universal Standard’s “Outfit of the Month” promotion, so if you’re interested in adding a denim jacket, you can get both pieces at a discount.
The dress is $98 and comes in sizes 4XS–4XL, which are equivalent to sizes 0–40.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: