Last week we asked you guys what was in your makeup bag for daily office wear. There were a few surprises… We’d also love to get some comments from you guys on what your favorite products are — comment away!
- Only 49% of you wear blush on a daily basis. For some reason we NEVER go out of the house without blush on — so for this we’re surprised. (We kinda look like the walking dead without it.) Our favorite product is Benefit’s benetint blush — we heard about it for years but for some reason never purchased. It’s great, we don’t know what took us so long!)
- A full 25% of you wear foundation every day. (Again, this surprises us — the most we can muster on most days is tinted moisturizer, but hey.) Another 41% of you wear pressed powder every day, and another 23% of you wear mineral powder every day.
- 61% of you favor nude lip colors (versus the 33% who voted for colored lips). Any favorite shades?
- 40% of you wear pencil liner, versus the 7% who wear liquid liner
- Only 38% of you wear under eye concealer! Really? Again, we look like the walking dead without it — we’re a fan of Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes, Fair 05
- Perhaps not surprisingly, 64% of you wear mascara on a daily basis. (Our all-time favorite is L’Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Volume Building Mascara, Blackest Black— and yes, we’ve tried LashBlash and DiorShow. What’s yours?)
Pictured at left: kate spade ‘patchin place – cara round’ cosmetic case