Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A faux-wrap dress is a perfect piece for cold fall mornings when you’d rather spend a few extra minutes in bed than stand in front of your closet putting an outfit together. (I can’t be the only one who has been struggling with these dark mornings!)
This dress from Love By Design looks super flattering and has a neckline that doesn’t creep too low. I would add some simple jewelry and a leopard-print flat for an easy fall outfit.
The dress is $34.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in black, eggplant, and a confetti print.
P.S. Happy Diwali to those who celebrate! (Apologies for this belated message!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)