Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A faux-wrap dress is a perfect piece for cold fall mornings when you’d rather spend a few extra minutes in bed than stand in front of your closet putting an outfit together. (I can’t be the only one who has been struggling with these dark mornings!)
This dress from Love By Design looks super flattering and has a neckline that doesn’t creep too low. I would add some simple jewelry and a leopard-print flat for an easy fall outfit.
The dress is $34.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in black, eggplant, and a confetti print.
P.S. Happy Diwali to those who celebrate! (Apologies for this belated message!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off