As the world is slowly starting to reopen, I’m waffling between being thrilled to get dressed up again, and dreading the idea of putting on any clothing that I can’t fully relax in.
If any designer could inspire me to put on heels and Spanx again, it’s Roland Mouret, whose simple designs are always so gorgeous. This shade of blue is bright enough to be cheerful, but not overpowering, and the off-center pleats add some visual interest without distracting from the perfect tailoring.
As an added bonus, because this is 2021, it comes with a coordinating face covering.
The dress is $1,440 at Net-a-Porter (with 15% off at checkout) and comes in UK sizes 6–20.
This sleeveless dress from Black Halo is a very similar color and comes in sizes 0–14 for $325 ($243 at Bloomingdale’s, but lucky sizes only); this Antonio Melani dress is $159 at Dillard’s and also available in sizes 0–14.
P.S. Happy Holi to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.16.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 40% off tops, shorts, skirts & more
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale & additional 30% off select sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 40% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!