Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’m not usually a matchy-matchy pajamas kind of person (more of an “old T-shirt but nice PJ pants” kind of person since kids, tbh), but Nordstrom has a ton of cute ones in the Spring Sale that just started — great timing as everyone is getting ready for visits from families and friends.
These PJs may be a bit on the skimpy side for a visit from the inlaws, but they’re calling my name anyway. I like that they’re simple yet feel put together and just the sliiiightest bit fancy with the lace detail on the shorts. So cute!
Other major brands and categories to check out in the sale: big beauty sales, tons of UGG, and more! Some great workwear sales on Boss, Rebecca Taylor, Reiss, Theory, and L’Agence if you’re building your work wardrobe also. The Nordstrom sale includes some nice Boden tops and sweaters; also check out the Boden sale going on right now.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off