Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’m not usually a matchy-matchy pajamas kind of person (more of an “old T-shirt but nice PJ pants” kind of person since kids, tbh), but Nordstrom has a ton of cute ones in the Spring Sale that just started — great timing as everyone is getting ready for visits from families and friends.
These PJs may be a bit on the skimpy side for a visit from the inlaws, but they’re calling my name anyway. I like that they’re simple yet feel put together and just the sliiiightest bit fancy with the lace detail on the shorts. So cute!
Other major brands and categories to check out in the sale: big beauty sales, tons of UGG, and more! Some great workwear sales on Boss, Rebecca Taylor, Reiss, Theory, and L’Agence if you’re building your work wardrobe also. The Nordstrom sale includes some nice Boden tops and sweaters; also check out the Boden sale going on right now.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item