Well, a little more than year ago I never would have imagined I’d be writing about a product like this, but here we are.
Because vaccine cards aren’t wallet sized (why?), they don’t fit in the slots of a typical wallet, which means you have to find somewhere else to put yours. I haven’t gotten my vaccine yet, but I assume I’ll put my card in a pocket of my purse, or in the cash section of my wallet, which means it could get bent and damaged easily. Yet, experts are telling us to protect your card and keep it in good shape. This product (pictured) seems like a great way to protect your card.
I like the helpful note “Vaccination card not included.” Yeah, thanks for clearing that up, Specialist ID. The lanyard isn’t included either, but you might have one lying around from a conference. (Remember conferences?)
If you’d rather laminate your card (which I recently did for my parents), Staples and Office Depot will do it for free! (One of my favorite impulse buys, however, is this laminator — albeit when it was a little cheaper — and I recommend it for all sorts of things.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 3800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sitewide
- Banana Republic Factory – Tops and shorts under $25
- Loft – 60% off 1 full-price item; 30-40% off almost all full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses, skirts, and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 20% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!