Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In the Before Times, my work wardrobe was pretty consistent –- a sheath dress with a blazer was going to be appropriate for just about anything on my calendar, Monday through Friday.
In 2021, I’m dealing with wide swings from leggings on a WFH day to full suits for court or deposition appearances. When I was looking for a few items for a seasonal wardrobe refresh, I kept an eye out for pieces that could do double duty.
This cotton/rayon blouse from Target works with leggings and a big sweater for a casual day but still looks nice enough to pair with a pencil skirt and a blazer for a more formal moment. I wore this black print with a camel blazer in the office, and with ponte pants over the weekend.
The top is $29.99 at Target and comes in plus sizes 1X–4X and misses sizes XS–XXL. It also comes in five other prints.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)