What are some of your favorite jewelry brands, readers? I’ve realized that almost everything I wear right now is Alexis Bittar jewelry, and while I love it all I’m trying to maybe branch out with my requests this holiday season. (I still love these Dweck earrings I got a year or two ago, and they’re still available at Neiman Marcus — mine are a misty pink, but they have a pretty blue that’s similar to the pictured earrings, but for only $250.)
I’m always drawn to Ippolita jewelry — I have one necklace that I bought on Last Call (RIP!) that has two deep turquoise balls with the pendant — I like it enough that I’m pondering these earrings, although I may try to wait for a sitewide sale. (I’d take 20% off!) They’re $495 at Neiman Marcus.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off