Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Early fall in the Northeast means 55-degree mornings and 80-degree afternoons. Dressing for the wild swings in temperature is challenging, but I find that it’s the only time of year when a short-sleeved sweater feels appropriate. I love this gorgeous eggplant-colored sweater from Akris Punto.
This would look beautiful with trousers for the office or jeans on the weekend. If you’re really into the color, it also comes in a skirt.
The sweater is $495 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else