Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Early fall in the Northeast means 55-degree mornings and 80-degree afternoons. Dressing for the wild swings in temperature is challenging, but I find that it’s the only time of year when a short-sleeved sweater feels appropriate. I love this gorgeous eggplant-colored sweater from Akris Punto.
This would look beautiful with trousers for the office or jeans on the weekend. If you’re really into the color, it also comes in a skirt.
The sweater is $495 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off