It’s always exciting when reader favorite Rothy’s comes out with a new style — this time, it’s The Square. I haven’t tried this one yet but can’t wait to, as it looks like the perfect blend between The Point (which I can’t wear, damn my duck feet) and The Flat, which I really like from a comfort perspective but I wish were sleeker from a style perspective.
The muted blue tones of the Pacifica are calling my name, but I’ll have to check back later — my size is out of stock. The Square also comes in mustard and black for $125.
(Psst: looking for a referral code for $20 off your first purchase? Try this one.)
Readers, what shoes are you looking forward to wearing as the weather starts to get cooler?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?