It’s always exciting when reader favorite Rothy’s comes out with a new style — this time, it’s The Square. I haven’t tried this one yet but can’t wait to, as it looks like the perfect blend between The Point (which I can’t wear, damn my duck feet) and The Flat, which I really like from a comfort perspective but I wish were sleeker from a style perspective.
The muted blue tones of the Pacifica are calling my name, but I’ll have to check back later — my size is out of stock. The Square also comes in mustard and black for $125.
(Psst: looking for a referral code for $20 off your first purchase? Try this one.)
Readers, what shoes are you looking forward to wearing as the weather starts to get cooler?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves