It’s always exciting when reader favorite Rothy’s comes out with a new style — this time, it’s The Square. I haven’t tried this one yet but can’t wait to, as it looks like the perfect blend between The Point (which I can’t wear, damn my duck feet) and The Flat, which I really like from a comfort perspective but I wish were sleeker from a style perspective.
The muted blue tones of the Pacifica are calling my name, but I’ll have to check back later — my size is out of stock. The Square also comes in mustard and black for $125.
(Psst: looking for a referral code for $20 off your first purchase? Try this one.)
Readers, what shoes are you looking forward to wearing as the weather starts to get cooler?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-16-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off all sale items; up to 30% off 250+ spring styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; 50-60% off sandals
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase; extra 20% off your plus purchase