Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This ribbed turtleneck dress just looks so effortlessly elegant. I would keep this in my closet for the “I Have Nothing to Wear” days because it looks great without requiring a lot of thought and would be appropriate for a wide range of dress codes.
I would wear it with flats or sandals for a more casual environment and add some fun heels for a more formal look.
The dress is $165 and available in sizes XS–XL. Greta Ribbed-Knit Turtleneck Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!