I recently got a few of these Sara Miller London for Portmeirion mugs during a big Macy’s sale, and they’re so, so pretty — some of my favorite things in my kitchen cabinet right now. Even better: The boxes they come with are equally beautiful and sturdy, so I’m happily reusing them in other cabinets and drawers.
I’ve pictured the relatively sedate gray here, but the other mugs are bright happy pinks and teals, and a lovely navy with pink. My one complaint would be that the mugs are a bit on the dainty side — 12 oz. and hand wash only. But if you’re looking for something special to keep at your office for “your” mug, or for a “fancy mug” to elevate your regular morning coffee, these are prime candidates.
The mugs are $22 new but often go on sale for around $12. (Oooh, and you can see more of the collection at Portmeirion, as well as at Wayfair and Amazon, interestingly enough. Eeee! If you look on Sara Miller London’s site she’s also got similar patterns in wallpaper, ready-made roller blinds, and more.) Readers, do you have any favorite mugs or teacups for when you want something a bit fancy?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%