Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This short-sleeved boatneck top from Universal Standard is a beaut! The website describes it as being made of a “low-shine” satin, which looks super luxe without veering into evening wear.
I also like the hi-low hem, perfect for fully tucking into a pencil skirt or doing a French tuck into some skinny pants. I would wear this deep sea color with a light gray suit this summer, and with black separates this winter.
The top is $118 at Universal Standard and comes in sizes 00–40. It also comes in black and sage.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%