Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A wool turtleneck is a great option for someone who’s always freezing but doesn’t want to try squishing a bulky sweater under a blazer. This sweater from Banana Republic has great reviews and comes in seven beautiful colors. This camel version would be a great neutral for winter.
I love a monochromatic look, so I would wear this with a camel pencil skirt and a dark blazer or under a matching wool coat with black pants.
The sweater is $40, marked down from $79.50 and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)