Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Given that most of my social and professional interactions are done via videoconference these days, I’m always looking to add some blouses with interesting necklines to my wardrobe. This mock-neck silk blouse from Rebecca Taylor would be a great addition.
This dark purple color would be flattering on my washed-out winter complexion, and the floral print provides some visual interest without being too busy.
For a work-from-home day, I would wear this with some leggings and a chunky sweater. In the office, I would tuck this into a pencil skirt or some dark trousers.
The blouse is $350 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. It also comes in “duck egg” blue.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59