Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Given that most of my social and professional interactions are done via videoconference these days, I’m always looking to add some blouses with interesting necklines to my wardrobe. This mock-neck silk blouse from Rebecca Taylor would be a great addition.
This dark purple color would be flattering on my washed-out winter complexion, and the floral print provides some visual interest without being too busy.
For a work-from-home day, I would wear this with some leggings and a chunky sweater. In the office, I would tuck this into a pencil skirt or some dark trousers.
The blouse is $350 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. It also comes in “duck egg” blue.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase