Given that most of my social and professional interactions are done via videoconference these days, I’m always looking to add some blouses with interesting necklines to my wardrobe. This mock-neck silk blouse from Rebecca Taylor would be a great addition.
This dark purple color would be flattering on my washed-out winter complexion, and the floral print provides some visual interest without being too busy.
For a work-from-home day, I would wear this with some leggings and a chunky sweater. In the office, I would tuck this into a pencil skirt or some dark trousers.
The blouse is $350 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 00–16. It also comes in “duck egg” blue.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants