Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Hooray for Friday! I know readers had a great threadjack about sweatshirts at one point this week, and we may do a roundup soon. (I’ve been having massive computer problems this week, but the one link among the suggestions that would open for me (grrrrr) was this adorable stripey sweatshirt from J.Crew!)
In the meantime, if you’re looking for something machine washable and cozy but slightly elevated, this plush pullover from UGG (pictured) is one of the most highest rated sweatshirts at Nordstrom.
I like that you can wear the pullover with jeans, or leggings/joggers, or even for a casual day at work.
It’s $88 and available in four colors in sizes S–XL — there are also two similar V-neck options and a hoodie if you prefer those. Amazon has even more colors; you can also find the shirt at Zappos, Dillard’s, and UGG.com.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.