Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Hooray for Friday! I know readers had a great threadjack about sweatshirts at one point this week, and we may do a roundup soon. (I’ve been having massive computer problems this week, but the one link among the suggestions that would open for me (grrrrr) was this adorable stripey sweatshirt from J.Crew!)
In the meantime, if you’re looking for something machine washable and cozy but slightly elevated, this plush pullover from UGG (pictured) is one of the most highest rated sweatshirts at Nordstrom.
I like that you can wear the pullover with jeans, or leggings/joggers, or even for a casual day at work.
It’s $88 and available in four colors in sizes S–XL — there are also two similar V-neck options and a hoodie if you prefer those. Amazon has even more colors; you can also find the shirt at Zappos, Dillard’s, and UGG.com.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)