Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Hooray for Friday! I know readers had a great threadjack about sweatshirts at one point this week, and we may do a roundup soon. (I’ve been having massive computer problems this week, but the one link among the suggestions that would open for me (grrrrr) was this adorable stripey sweatshirt from J.Crew!)
In the meantime, if you’re looking for something machine washable and cozy but slightly elevated, this plush pullover from UGG (pictured) is one of the most highest rated sweatshirts at Nordstrom.
I like that you can wear the pullover with jeans, or leggings/joggers, or even for a casual day at work.
It’s $88 and available in four colors in sizes S–XL — there are also two similar V-neck options and a hoodie if you prefer those. Amazon has even more colors; you can also find the shirt at Zappos, Dillard’s, and UGG.com.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59