Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Happy Friday! The cheery marigold top is your reward for making it through another week.
It has been so stiflingly hot the last week or so that the idea of wearing any kind of sleeve is just more than I can handle at the moment. (I’m from the Northeast. Snow is no problem for me, but I wilt the moment the thermometer goes over 80 degrees.)
If your office is cool with sleeveless tops, I would wear this untucked over a pair of skinny ankle pants. If not, I would wear it tucked into a skirt with a light cardigan on top and pray that the A/C holds up.
The top is $29.59 at J.Crew Factory and comes in regular sizes XXS–3X and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in white, pink, navy, and a blue stripe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else