Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This blazer looks so cool, I’m almost too intimidated to talk to it. I do think it would probably be slightly more work-appropriate if the model were wearing, you know, a shirt underneath it, but I just love the cut and the styling with the belt closure.
The blazer is $278 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.21.21…
- It’s Prime Day June 21–22!
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – End of Season Sale: Up to 70% off!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off dresses, tees, shorts, and more; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off almost everything
- Loft – Summer steals starting at $20; 30% off almost everything else
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor Factory – 65% off dresses; up to 60% off latest styles; extra 15% off $100+; extra 30% off all clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off; extra 10% off online