Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m just a girl, standing in front of Banana Republic Factory, asking it to photograph its clothing in a way that actually allows you to see the garment.
Regardless of the photographic challenges, I think this sweater-like top from BR Factory would be a great wardrobe addition for fall. I run hot, so thick sweaters are often a no-go for me, but I like the idea of a cozy, sweater-soft fabric without the bulk.
I would wear this tucked into a pair of wide-leg pants with some fun jewelry for an easy business-casual outfit.
The top is $30 at Banana Republic Factory and comes in sizes XXS–XXL. It also comes in four other colors.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns