We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I started noticing earlier today that a lot of the beauty deals we featured back in July are happening again during the Amazon Early Access Prime Day deals — and when I rounded them up I realized there’s a ton of nice workwear and weekend basics in the sale (and a ton of nice gift ideas). Here are some of my favorites…
Clothing deals I’m seeing in the sale include:
- In terms of workwear, some of the recent sellers we rounded up in our post on what to buy at Amazon for work outfits are on sale – Daily Ritual (lots of great basic sweaters like this one), Grace Karin (these paperbag pants were reader favorites earlier this year and are on lightning sale), Tapata (their office pants come in petite, tall, and petite plus sizes!)
- We didn’t include The Drop in our roundup, but they have a lot of great things in the sale – this blazer is $50, this cozy slim-fitting cardigan is cute, this ribbed midi dress, this trench, these colorful flat-front work pants, and a ton of loungey sweater coordinates
- Weekend wear from Levi’s, Anrabess (this slouchy sweater is always a bestseller), Amazon Essentials, Core10, and workout pants from IUGA (XS-3X)
Big Beauty Brands I’m Seeing in the Sale
- Paula’s Choice – There are a number of Paula’s Choice items in the sale, including the reader favorite BHA exfoliator.
- Laneige – Readers love this overnight mask for your lips!
- Butter Nail products – I’m not a huge nail person but I’ve been very happy with the Butter base coats/top coats and so forth I’ve bought over the years. (Also lots of deals on OPI, Deborah Lippmann, and Smith & Cult nail products.)
- Sunday Riley products – Just a few products, but they’re good deals.
- Lots of deals on COSRX skin products – this serum is supposedly amazing for healing, brightening, and moisturizing.
- Caudalie and Farmacy are both on sale
- elta MD
- Alterna Caviar – Their products are some of my favorites when I’m not doing the Curly Girl method
- There are good deals on Julep eyeshadows (I have 2 and use them really often, very easy to apply) and Laura Geller products
- IT Cosmetics – one of my favorite undereye concealers!
- Drybar Round Dryer Brush – I haven’t tried this one, but I’ve heard good buzz about it as being a step up from the $30ish Revlon dryer brush that everyone loves. The Drybar one is down to $124 in the sale; you can also find a lot of Drybar accessories.
Great Little Gift Ideas
(many of these have been featured previously – check out the tag Little Things to see our reviews)
- My favorite multi-cube timer is on sale — and OOH, they have a hexagon version with more options.
- My favorite electric heated foot warmer is in the sale
- lots of colorful felt drawer organizers (and purse organizers!) in the sale
- I’m getting this $9 lip moisturizer for stocking stuffers for the moms and aunts in my life…
- Kate’s favorite white noise machine is in the sale
- lots of Anker portable chargers
Something random I bought in July during the Amazon Prime sale that I’ve been loving: these Snail Bee eye mask patches — they’re weirdly soothing.