Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m seeing a lot of wide-leg pants this season, but these might be my favorite pair so far. The stripes are dramatic, but not costume-y, and the fabric looks incredibly luxe. Do note that Banana Republic refers to this inseam as an “extra long length,” so if you’re not someone who has been blessed with long legs, you’re probably going to want to wear heels with these.
The pants are $130 full price at Banana Republic — but 40% off today — and come in regular sizes XXS–XXL and tall sizes S–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns