Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a pink coral top for brightening up a cold, gray day. This split-neck blouse from Torrid looks like it could be a wardrobe workhorse. It’s machine-washable and would look great with a range of outfits — from a full suit for an important day in the office to a cardigan and jeans for the weekend.
The top is $39.50 at Torrid and comes in sizes 00–6 (roughly equivalent to 10–30).
An option in regular sizes is from 1.State; this top is available in XXS–L and is on sale for $22.97 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.18.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off