This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
lovely, but UGH final sale only.
That’s very pretty. I will say however that several years ago I bought a white cashmere Kiton suit. For enormous sums of money. Absolutely beautiful and I never wear it. White cashmere on the sleeves means dirt from tables. Dirt from tables doesn’t look so hot on white cashmere. BTW, I have given you guys an award today. I know you are not a personal blog, and I don’t expect you to do the reveal 5 fashion things we didn’t know about you (although it would be really fun to see something of the people behind the site), but I did want to recommend you as THE place for serious office fashion. I love this place.
LPC – I’m nearly in tears at the thought of a gorgeous Kiton suit going to waste! Could you get a tailor to shorten the sleeves to elbow-length without screwing up the proportions of it? Remove the sleeves completely and call it a vest?
Oh my gosh, I love this. Does someone want to buy me one? :-)
I love it, but I can not wear it to work. It will be too high-maintenance to care for something this beautiful!