Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s rare that I would describe a tweed blazer as “fresh” or “modern,” but this jacket from Generation Love is just that. Maybe it’s the olive color, the double-breasted cut, or even the styling with leather pants here, but this looks a little more of-the-moment than your standard-issue tweed.
I love the idea of styling this with an all-black outfit. I’d do a pair of slim-fitting pants and drapey blouse, but it would also look great with a basic black sheath.
The blazer is on sale for $288.75 (marked down from $385) at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes XS–XL.
J.Crew’s popular Schoolboy Blazer is a more affordable option at $125; it’s available in straight sizes 0–22 and petite sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off