Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sole Society, but written by your usual friendly blogger, Kat Griffin.
I’ve been intrigued by Sole Society since 2011, when the brand was founded by the HauteLook team as a subscription shoe club. (It was spun into a separate company a few months later, and they’ve since dropped the subscription aspect — they’re now just a regular eCommerce site.) They currently offer shoes designed by Sole Society, French Connection, Lucky Brand, Matisse, and Vince Camuto. Note that shipping and returns are free, but in order to get a refund on your credit card (versus store credit) they charge a $7.95 restocking fee per item returned. (Some Sole Society shoes are available at some Nordstrom locations.)
Meanwhile, I continue to drool over half of Sole Society’s stock — they have a ton of professional, work-appropriate heels, and — even rarer! — a ton of fun but appropriate flats (many with straps, too). Some of the gorgeous pieces I’m dying over (all with rave reviews on the site):
- Olyvia d’Orsay Heel, $64.95. 134 great reviews, and available in five classic colors. Love that 2.5″ heel and the windowpane pattern here.
- Lucie Peep Toe Heel, $69.95. Love the caged toe to this leather heel, and the 3″ heel height — it’s available in “frappe,” pictured, black, and coral.
- Tassel Lariat, $39.95. I love the way you can wear this a million different ways.
- Emerson Mini Mixed Woven Satchel, $54.95. This lovely satchel comes in three colors (including cobalt blue, huzzah!). I love the unusual shape and woven details, polka dot lining and interior organization. If you’re on the hunt for a vegan leather bag, your search is over.
- Sofie Medium Satchel, $54.95. This faux leather bag comes in a truly gorgeous taupe as well as the coral — I love the roominess, as well as the structure to the bag.
- Hilary Pointed Toe Flat, $64.95. Ah, their flats — so many great choices. I love the preppy-but-laid-back vibe to these. They’re available in three colors (including a salsa red suede) in sizes 4-12.
- Lillie Lace Up Flat, $64.95. Love that lace up front toe and mixture of leather and fabric! (Well, fabric in the pictured shoe, but haircalf on the other two color combos: black/leopard, chocolate/spots (almost a dalmation or cow pattern).)
- Keelie Almond Toe Flat, $59.95. I seriously love this shoe, made from distressed waxed suede. The black version is my favorite, but it’s also available in a taupey “cloud” and a caramely “brown sugar.”
- Mini Dagger Stone Earrings, $22.95. Love the tough-but-neutral vibe to these earrings, made from glass stones and 14k gold plated brass.
More of my picks from the current inventory, below. Readers, do you have any favorites?