Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A dress with sleeves in a festive color? Yes please. In the days of in-person holiday parties, I would have worn this to work on days when I had to run directly from work to a party.
This year, I’m planning to get dressed up for our at-home celebrations because even if I can’t go out, I’m still looking forward to feeling fancy, even for a few hours. I like the idea of wearing this dress with a festive shoe, like these plaid ones from J.Crew, and some chunky gold jewelry.
The dress is $129 and available in sizes 0–18. It also comes in black, blue mist, blush, and navy. Stretch Crepe Knit Tie Waist 3/4-Sleeve Midi Sheath Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase