For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit is definitely on the more casual side — but I’ve heard that the pieces are incredibly soft, which could work if you want a suit-but-comfortable look. (The fabric is a blend of 42% linen, 39% tencel, 19% cotton.) The pull-on pants are among the brand’s best sellers, and I kind of feel like the suit vest is going to be big for the next few seasons if you’re into trends.
The brand is new to me, but is apparently the brainchild of Alex Drexler (son of Mickey, who had been focusing on making the perfect shirt) and Somsack, previously design director at J.Crew (and before that, Madewell).
The pictured blazer, vest and pants are between $135-$225; there are also matching shorts.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.15.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: