For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This Alexander McQueen pantsuit looks absolutely amazing. I love the tailored, sleek look to it, and the overall polish. It’s stunning. I also love the slight peak to the shoulders (not so much that people will be laughing at you years later), and the single-button style, the traditional collar, and so forth.
This “power shoulder” Black Karl x Carine blazer from Karl Lagerfield is a more affordable alternative; it’s marked down from $485 to $243 at Farfetch.
P.S. Why, Brunello Cucinelli, WHY?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves