For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I didn’t realize that L.K.Bennett was up and running again — for a while they weren’t shipping to the U.S., and for a while the whole website seemed to be down. It’s nice to see that they’re back!
The details on this tweed blazer are lovely — the bit of fuzz at the wrist and down the placket are perfect, and while I wish the skirt were a bit longer, I’m guessing this is a very tall model.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off