Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always looking for “fancy” versions of my favorite cozy clothes. This cowl-neck sweatshirt isn’t something I would have given a second glance to a year ago but somehow seems like an urgent need today.
The mint green color is gorgeous and the sweatshirt material looks comfortable, but with the cowl neck, it’s a slightly elevated version of loungewear.
The sweatshirt is available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. The mint green is $79.50 full price but comes down to $47.70 with code LAYERUP; the heather gray and “dainty mauve” (both in petite only) are on final sale for $64.88 but are reduced to $25.95 at checkout.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125