Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Most days I try to find clothing items that are fun or interesting in some way. This is not one of those days — this is just a straight-up PSA about how much I love these sweaters from Lands’ End. The fit is excellent, they’re machine-washable, and they’re relatively inexpensive for the quality. I have a long torso, and I’ve found that the tall version is the exact right length to be worn untucked over skinny pants or jeans. I also frequently wear these under suits and blazers, particularly when I’m going to end up removing my jacket at some point, because they have a very flattering short sleeve, not a cap sleeve that always hits me in a weird spot. Overall, a super versatile staple from a source that I don’t often think of for workwear!
The sweater is $39.95 and available in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS–XL, tall sizes S–XL, and plus sizes 1X–4X. It comes in navy, black, white, and ivory (although the white and ivory are back ordered). Right now you can get 50% off your order with code RELAX. Supima Cotton Short Sleeve Crewneck Sweater
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants