Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This sweater blazer from J.Crew Factory is one of my favorite items in my closet. It’s just long enough to provide a little rear coverage when worn with a pair of skinny pants, but not so long that it can’t be worn with a sheath dress. I have the acorn color and have been wearing it with a striped T-shirt and a pair of navy pants for casual Fridays.
The sweater blazer is $69.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in black and ivory.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125