Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a blazer that can double as outerwear. This houndstooth tweed number from Veronica Beard would look fantastic in the office, paired with a black top and black pants.
It would be equally lovely for a weekend look when the weather is in that weird spring stage where it’s still a little chilly, but you’re tired of wearing coats.
For the weekend, I would wear it with a pair of dark skinny jeans and ankle boots. (Sorry, Gen Z, you can have my skinny jeans when you pry them from my cold, dead hands. I’m keeping my side part, too.)
The blazer is $595 and available in sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping