Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I attended a Zoom baby shower recently (a total delight!), and as I was poking through my closet shortly before it started, I realized I didn’t have anything that I was excited about wearing for a festive occasion.
The utter lack of festivity over the last year has made clothes shopping a bit of a bore at times, so I’m on the lookout for some fun, but still comfy, dresses to make getting dressed a little more enjoyable.
This pointelle dress from Boden has great details at the sleeves and hem, but it’s made from 100% cotton for breathability and comfort. It will look great on your Zoom calls now and will still be fabulous to wear whenever we’re out celebrating again.
The dress is $160 and available in sizes 2–22.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59