I never seem to time our Hunts for winter jackets correctly — I always intend to do them, and boom, before you know it it’s February and we’re down to lucky sizes. Sigh. Next year, guys! But I did just update our Hall of Famers, so I’ll post those below.
In the MEANTIME, this gorgeous chevron coat from Ted Baker caught my eye. I love the mix of grays and pink, mixed with a strong stripey pattern. Statement coat, yes please! I think it would look just as cute with jeans and sneakers as it would with a work outfit.
PLUS, I feel like Ted Baker consistently makes amazing, well-made, interesting coats.
It’s on a major sale right now — it was $629 but is now marked to $377.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our Hall of Fame coats include these…
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase