Faux wrap dresses are great for providing all of the figure-flattering elements of a wrap dress without the fussiness of making sure everything stays wrapped tightly.
This black-and-white floral print feels a little spring-y but could really be worn in any season if you added tights and boots. I particularly like the contrasting belt and trim at the sleeves to make it a little more interesting.
I like adding a bit of color to black-and-white outfits — for this one, I’d probably do a chunky necklace or a brightly-colored shoe. (Is anyone else completely opting out of big earrings for the foreseeable future? I’m constantly getting them caught on my mask!)
The dress is $129 at Talbots and available in misses sizes XS–XL and petite sizes P–XL. Right now you can get 25% off your purchase, which brings the price down to $96.75.
A plus-size option is also at Talbots — this faux wrap dress is on final sale at $49.99 and comes in sizes X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants