Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m seeing a lot of belted jackets this season, and I’m pretty excited about it. An ill-fitting blazer can look shapeless and unflattering, but the belted style looks much fresher and more modern and infinitely more flattering. I like that it’s made of a slightly stretchy material, and the black-and-white print will go with just about anything.
The peplum shape would look particularly nice with a pencil skirt or over a sheath dress.
The jacket is $89.95 and comes in sizes 12–28. Textured Ponte Belted Peplum Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves