For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
It’s easy to fall down a dreamy rabbithole with Fold’s website — everything is absolutely gorgeous and just different enough that it makes it fabulous if you’re hunting for an investment piece (that you can still wear to work).
The origami-like Belleville top is still my favorite, but this asymmetrical blazer is a strong second. I am… not a fan of the way it’s styled here (cropped trousers and slides), but do note that there is a simple pencil skirt, and you can get a few matching tops and blazers (including the Belleville) in that same navy fabric to make a bit of a uniform.
In fact, here’s their whole “ultimate wool collection” with matching pieces in both black and navy. Nice. And lots of pieces are on sale at the moment!
The pictured blazer is $316 (on sale!) at TheFold.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; extra 25% off
- Ann Taylor – 40 full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)